- For the purpose of both the DPA and GDPR FoxWylie retains the role of data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your information must be addressed to the Privacy Officer at our office address FoxWylie, Burston Hill Farm, Weedon Road, Aston Abbotts, Aylesbury, Bucks HP22 4NQ.
Provision of information
- In the provision of your personal information to FoxWylie, you are giving your consent to the application of this policy with regards to the collection and use of your personal information. FoxWylie is registered with the information Commissioner’s Office for this purpose.
- FoxWylie will collect personal information only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, as part of a business transaction (e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number), and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally clients will only provide such details where they wish to use or to enquire about FoxWylie services.
- We may, from time to time use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of visits to our website and the resources that accessed there, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (however, this data will not identify you personally).
Use of Your information
- FoxWylie may store and process personal information that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR, for the purposes for which the information was provided.
- The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
7.1. To notify you about any changes to our website, services or products, that may affect our service to you;
7.2. If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you;
7.3. Where you have consented to receive such information, your details may be used to provide information on other parties’ products or services that we feel may be of interest to you;
7.4. Where you have consented to receive our e-newsletters, from time to time to provide that to you.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
- Where you have consented for FoxWylie to do so, we may provide your information to selected third parties who may contact you about their goods or services that you may be interested in.
- If you do not want us to use your information for our for third parties’ use, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us, or you can do so by writing to us at the address detailed in paragraph 2, or sendingan email to email@example.com at any time.
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our website visitors.
Controlling the use of your information
- If you have given us consent to use your information for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your information or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in paragraph 2 or telephone 0208 432 2819 at any time.
Where we store and transfer your information
- As part of the services offered to you, for example through our Website, the information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to provide the website and some aspects of our service, which may be based outside of the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA – this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers, e.g. our website server host, or work for us when temporarily outside of the EEA.
- We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal information only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
- You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal information for marketing purposes by contacting us on 0208 432 2819.
- The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information, however we cannot guarantee the security of information during transmission to FoxWylie, any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will apply strict procedures and security processes to reduce the risk of unauthorised access.
Third party links
- You might find links to third party websites on our website. The owners of these websites are responsible for providing their own privacy policies, which you must check. FoxWylie do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies or processes whatsoever as we have no control over them.
- The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at the address detailed in paragraph 2, above, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal information that we hold. We will provide this information within one calendar month of your request being received.
- You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your information. You also have the right to request that we cease using your information or that we delete all personal information records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address detailed in paragraph 2, above, or by telephoning 0208 432 2819.
Changes to this policy
- We may update this policy to reflect changes to the website, changes to our services or as a result of customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to remain informed on how we are protecting your personal information.